Students will discover different ways of showing time and telling time to the minute
- Tell time to the minute and investigate the relationship between units of time (VCMMG141)
- Convert between units of time (VCMMG167)
- Use am and pm notation and solve simple time problems (VCMMG168)
At the end of this lesson students should be able to answer the following questions
- How can you represent time?
- Are all clocks the same?
- Do you need both hands of the clock?
For more information, please download the attached lesson plan and power point with notes on each slide.